Job Position: Accountant
Future Generations University is a small school, where everyone, regardless of seniority is expected to bring a positive mindset to teamwork, be self-driven, have effective time management, and believe that positive social change is possible. Team members are expected to think creatively and bring dedicated drive and passion to their work.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Work experience as an Accountant or Bookkeeper
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software such as Sage50
- Experience with general ledger functions, payroll, accounts payable & receivable
- Strong attention to detail, strong analytical skills and a commitment to complete tasks and follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be energetic, positive, well-organized, and capable of functioning effectively in an independent environment and on a team
- Knowledge of Spreadsheets (such as Excel) is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in related field preferred
- Experience with Administrative & Office tasks
- Excellent Phone & Customer Service Skills required
- Research skills is a plus
- Must possess a valid US Driver’s License & reliable transportation
The successful candidate will be required to work regular hours Monday through Friday in our headquarters’ office from 9am to 5pm with an occasional need to work irregular hours and/or weekends. Salary based on prior experience and the candidate’s portfolio of skills.
To apply, send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Job Position: Title & Pay Based on Experience
Future Generations University is excited to announce the opening of a new opportunity to join their team. We are looking for candidates to perform the following functions:
- Raise the University’s profile.
- Creation of and maintenance of Engaging Communication and Marketing Materials & Platforms – including but not limited to Annual Report, Publications, Email Blasts, Social Media, Twitter, Surveys, Brochures, Press Releases, Newsletters, Reports, Websites, Etc.
- Lead writer, coordinator and editor for University Communications materials aimed at students & donors.
- Monitor current trends, suggesting ways of leveraging them by developing/promoting new content.
- Story & Content collection
- Develop SEO-optimized content.
- Track and measure the level of engagement (Future.Edu, Future.Org, and charity websites)
- Ensure webpage accuracy, consistency and coherence with University process
- Organize & report on website/publication/social site analytics.
- Analyze and reporting on digital marketing/social
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills
- Highly collaborative style
- Experience developing and implementing communications strategies, social media, & marketing.
- A track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of initiatives concurrently.
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to “manage by influence.”
- Energy, maturity, and leadership skills to position discussions at the strategic and tactical levels
- Able to work independently and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Ability to see the global perspective and prioritize accordingly.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress and/or HTML
- Video & Photo Software (Creation / Editing)
- Project Management
- Monday.com, Slack
The successful candidate will be based in and will work at the North Mountain Headquarters Office 3 – 4 days per week. There is some flexibility to work remotely from a home office depending on schedules and projects.
Background information about Future Generations University is available on the websites www.Future.Edu & www.Future.Org
Title & Salary based on prior experience and the candidate’s portfolio of skills. Interested candidates should email email@example.com and attach a letter of interest and CV/Resume .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Franklin, WV 26807: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Communications: 3 years (Required)
Future Generations University is always looking for dedicated and motivated individuals. If you feel you’re the right fit for our organization upon reviewing our website, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org articulating how you would add value to the organization. We are particularly looking for individuals with skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Grant Writing
- Communications, Marketing, and Social Media
- Impact Assessment
- Online Systems
- International Development and/or Education
- Social Justice
- Non-Government Organizations
If interested in these opportunities, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Compensation will be commensurate with experience. No calls, please.