Get a master’s degree without bachelor’s
Alternative Admissions Track
Most of our students come to us with a bachelor’s degree, but there is nothing about our master’s that requires a bachelor’s degree. Indeed, some of Future Generations University’s most effective graduates do not have bachelor’s degrees. What you do need is proof that you can do the work, and there is no better way to prove your ability than actually doing the work. That’s why at Future Generations University, if you take four master’s-level courses and earn a B or better in each, you will automatically be eligible to join the fully accredited MA program.
How does it work? It’s simple:
- Fill out a course application form for one or two courses
- Pay tuition
- Take a total of 4 courses, including ACC 601 Introduction to Community Change
- Receive a B or better in all 4 courses
- Request to join the master’s program
What don’t you need?
- Official MA application
- A bachelor’s degree (having a bachelor’s does NOT preclude you from taking the Alternative Admissions track)
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendation