Professor & Director, Bending Bamboo Project
- Ph.D. University of Denver Korbel School of International Studies
- J.D. University of Virginia School of Law
- M.Div. Princeton Theological Seminary
- B.A. Stanford University
- PSK 607 Theory & Practice Of Language Acquisition
- PSK 608 Lifelong Development Education
- “Learning beyond the Light Bulb among Least Developed Countries based on a Sustainable PV Solar
- Utility Model.” New Brunswick, NJ: Global Health Technology Conference Proceedings, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (2014).
- “Development and Peacebuilding.” International Encyclopedia of Peace. New York: Oxford University Press (2009).
- “Vietnam: Post-Conflict Peacebuilding.” International Encyclopedia of Peace. New York: Oxford University Press (2009).
- “Addressing Fundamentalism by Legal and Spiritual Means.” Human Rights & Human Welfare 57-76 (2003) (http://www.du.edu/gsis/hrhw/volumes/2003/wessner-2003.pdf).
- “Pacifist Pedagogy and the Bush Doctrine.” In Teaching Peace: Nonviolence and the Liberal Arts, eds. J. Denny Weaver and Gerald Biesecker-Mast. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield, 2003, pp. 147-63.
- Review Essay. Perry Bush, “Two Kingdoms, Two Loyalties: Mennonite Pacifism in Modern America, and Glen Stassen, ed. Just Peacemaking: Ten Practices for Abolishing War.” The Conrad Grebel Review 18:2 (Spring 2000), pp. 95-98.
- “From Judge to Participant: The United States as Champion of Human Rights.” In Debating Human Rights, ed. Peter Van Ness. London: Routledge, 1999, pp. 255-77. Published earlier in Critical Asian Studies 28:2 (1996), pp. 29-45.
- Monkey King & Sage: Hanoi’s Politics of Syncretism. Doctoral dissertation in International Studies (archived online, June 2001). Graduate School of International Studies, University of Denver.
- “Floating to the Unknown.” Global Justice 1:2 (Summer 1995), pp. 39-47.
- “Denver Community Development through Edgar’s Eyes.” Global Justice 4:2 (Winter 1994), pp. 36-39.
- “Vietnam Comes Full Circle.” Areopagus (Hong Kong) 7:1 (1994).
- “Outer Continental Shelf Revenue Sharing for Coastal States.” Virginia Journal of Natural Resources Law 3:131 (1983), pp. 131-61.