Research Faculty & Future Generations Afghanistan Country Director
- Ph. D Candidate, Erasmus University Rotterdam, the Netherland
- Master of Art (M.A.), Future Generations University, West Virginia, USA
- Master of Science (MSc), Purbanchal University, Nepal
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Kabul University, Afghanistan
During 1980s he was associate professor in Kabul University, and from 1990 – 2006 he was working in various NGOs and from 2007 to 2010 he worked as strategic planning advisor in MRRD and later as Head of Afghanistan Institute for Rural Development. Since 2011, he has been working as Country Director of Future Generations Afghanistan. Presently, he is a Ph.D. Candidates at the School of Social and Behavioral Science of Erasmus University – Rotterdam.
- Country Program Strategy of Small Grant Program (2016-2018) For Afghanistan, Global Environmental Facilities, UNDP, Afghanistan.
- Review and evaluation Report of Small Grant Program (2013-2015) of Global Environmental Facilities, UNDP, Afghanistan.
- Baseline report of USIP funded project on “Promote Social Cohesion and Cultural Competency of Badpakh Communities for Peace and Conflict Resolution at Laghman Province in Eastern Afghanistan”, USIP, Afghanistan, 2015.
- “Concept of Nutrition and Food Security”, Training Guidance for female teachers and women, French Embassy and Future Generations, Kabul, Afghanistan, April 2014
- Engaging Community Resilience for Security, Development and Peace building in Afghanistan (Research Report), Future Generations, January 2014
- “Strengthening Synergy and Coordination among Local Governance Institution in Afghanistan” Future Generations Graduation School, West Virginia, USA, April 2013.
- Review on Afghanistan Development Plans, published in MRRD’s magazine (Dekada), 4th quarter, 2010
- “Assessing Rural Development initiatives in Afghanistan”: Exploring Future Opportunities, CIRDAP, Dhaka, Bangladesh. October 2009.
- “Analysis of Causes and Dynamics of Forced Migration in Midwestern Region”, Nepal, SAIT, Kathmandu, Nepal, February 2006
- “Displacement in Afghanistan, PM paper published in book title” Forced Migration in the South Asian Region: Displacement, Human Rights and Conflict Resolution”, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, 2004
- “The Issues of Displacement and Internally Displaced Persons in Nepal”, Published in Charter Publication Souvenir, Rotary Club of Jawala khel, Nepal, September 2003
- “RRA Research in the Central and Northern Afghanistan”, Ockenden International, January 2001
- “Fruit Catalogue of Western Afghanistan”, Ockenden International – Afghanistan, September 2000
- “PRA Research report in Engil District, Herat province, Afghanistan”, Ockenden International, May 1999