Virtual Volunteer Management Webinar
Learn how to support and empower your virtual volunteers to create the most impact for your organization. This professional development course is for anyone who manages volunteers and for organizations that depend on volunteers, providing the skills and tools needed for the changed environment.
- Differences between virtual and remote volunteers
- The challenges and opportunities with virtual/remote volunteers
- Transitioning volunteer opportunities
- Effectively managing virtual/remote volunteers
- Updating communication and practices for working with virtual/remote volunteers
1.5 Continuing Education Credits earned for completing the course!
Group Rates Available:
Groups of 5 to 9 - $35 per person
Group of 10 or more - $30 per person
Contact Chris.Roper@future.edu for more information.